Custom Enterprise Portals
Eldev specialists have been creating custom portal solutions on .Net, Java and PHP technologies for more than 10 years.
To reduce outlay and provide more scalable and robust solutions, Eldev developed its own custom CMS framework that can be used for future portal development. It includes the following features:
- Simultaneous Content Management: several editors can work on the content at the same time; the administrator reviews and publishes the changes made.
- Easy-to-build website forms to publish data to the database (or to SalesForce and Eloqua CRM systems) and send e-mails; website skin management.
- Regional website content management: the ability to maintain a number of regional websites with common pages (events, press releases, forms, etc.). Local information is presented in different languages (contacts, legislation, sales procedures, etc).
- Internet marketing promo campaign creation: an editor creates independent promo sites with registration forms dedicated to a special offer or promotional event. The editor integrates the promo site with the corporate site and publishes forms there
- Real-time publishing of financial information (historical stock data, AMF and SEC filings, and stock quotes) on the corporate website (integrated with shareholder.com).
- SEO of website metadata:default metadata (urls, titles, keywords) is based on SEO principles.
- Comprehensive search features, including PDF and Word documents published on the website.
Eldev used this custom web-based content management system for “Genesys extranets”. Genesys, an international provider of conferencing services like audio, video, and web, used this solution to present services to customers. Managing hundreds of extranets, Genesys thought it was crucial to create new solutions and easily maintain the existing ones in the process of sales.
- Provides a website template from a list of predefined templates
- Builds a Forms page by choosing from a selection of options and adding validation to the selected form fields
- Direct integration with SalesForce CRM (salesforce.com)
- Direct integration with customers’ IT infrastructure to extract all available information, like phone numbers and addresses, and also reuses existing Windows Active Directory accounts to log on to the system
- Leverages previous investments into Microsoft solutions, MS CMS, MS Exchange and Project Server.